Tank Jacking and Leveling
International Tank Service utilizes two jacking systems to safely raise tanks: The Low-Lift Unified Jacking System and the Hi-Lift Unified Jacking System.
The Low-Lift Unified Jacking System allows tanks to be raised up to 1’0” in a single lift, while the Hi-Lift Unified Jacking System allows tanks to be raised up to 10’0” in a single lift.
By jacking your existing tank off the ground, many options for repair or upgrading are available.
- Installation of a reinforced concrete ringwall, or a compacted stone foundation
- Remediate contaminated soil
- Installation of an under tank containment liner
- Placement of a leak detection monitor
- Application of protective coatings to tank bottom
- Installation of a cathodic protection system
- Leveling the tank